Smart WooCommerce store owners seek every advantage possible, and this should include the use of social proof. Fortunately, you can implement social proof in WooCommerce stores by using ProveSource.
What is ProveSource?
That wasn't exactly comprehensive, was it?
If you're interested, here is a much more in-depth description of FOMO and Social Proof. The first 12:52 is an expanded version of our opening paragraphs, but the section from 12:53 to 17:25 describes some worthwhile examples of social proof:
Here are a couple of additional notes:
- ProveSource is not a plugin where all of its functionality is self-contained on your site. It also requires a remote platform that communicates with your WooCommerce site. As such, you are sending ProveSource some of your data.
Okay, now that you have a good sense of what ProveSource is and how it works, let's have a look at its features.
Here are the features common to all plans:
- Easy to install
- Create sales popups and show recent orders to create FOMO and urgency
- Create 5-star review popups and show real positive feedback from your customers to promote add-to-cart and checkout
- Customize the order popup and FOMO notification style, look and feel, images, position, timing, pages to display, and more
- Show sales popup on mobile devices — optimized and displayed on top or bottom
- Boost sales and increase conversions by making the notification fully clickable to take users to the advertised product
- Integrate with 100+ 3rd-party platforms out-of-the-box
- Use more than 22 languages to localize and translate your notifications
- Show conversions from a visitor's country
- Use map icons and location flags to identify the location of events
- Allow users to close the notification
- Hide the exact time passed since the event
- Set the maximum number of conversions to show
- Show conversions as anonymous or hide anonymous conversions
- Hide location, product details, or include/exclude specific products
- Set the delay before showing the first conversion and also the delay between notifications
- Loop notifications or display them in random order
The main differences between the three plans are:
- Maximum number of monthly unique users; note, ProveSource does not charge you extra if you go over the limit or automatically upgrade you; instead, they simply turn off notifications until the next month
- The freedom to remove ProveSource branding
ProveSource also offers additional plans for larger customers. You must contact them to find out the terms.
ProveSource User Reviews and General Quality
Taking all methods of integration into account, ProveSource has more than 25,000 customers in 104 countries.
More important to us, we were able to find a significant number of reviews on sites like Capterra, TrustPilot, Shopify's app store, and many others. The pattern is consistent in all cases: the vast majority of reviews for ProveSource are 5-star; very few are negative.
As we do for all themes and plugins that we review, we also scanned the internet for problems or complaints about ProveSource and didn't find anything of concern. In fact, in the rare situation where a customer did have a problem, ProveSource responded online and seemed to do everything they could to resolve the situation.
All in all, we have no concerns about this company or its software.
Taking all of these factors into account, ProveSource seems like the best social proof solution, which is why we've added it to our Best WooCommerce Plugins list for 2022.
If you have an opinion about ProveSource, please let us know so that we can share it with others.