WooCommerce has a built-in capacity to export a customer list. Just go to WooCommerce > Customers and click the Download button in the upper-right corner of the list. You can also filter the list, but you cannot alter its layout. To do that, you're going to need a third-party plugin.
The best plugin to export a WooCommerce customer list is WP All Export, which includes the following features:
- filter your customer list exports with the most powerful filter tool in the industry;
- easily select and re-order your customer export columns;
- create custom export columns on the fly by merging existing columns, applying calculations, or even applying conditional logic;
- export custom user fields added by third-party themes or plugins;
- schedule your customer exports to run automatically;
- connect your customer exports to external applications using Zapier;
- translate your customer list into other languages;
Even better, WP All Export will also export WooCommerce products, orders, reviews, coupons, and taxonomies, as well as any custom post types added by WooCommerce extensions. Additionally, you can export WordPress posts, pages, users, comments, and pretty much anything else inside the WordPress or WooCommerce universe.
The advantage of having a universal export tool like this cannot be understated because it offers the same experience for all these different types of exports. This means that if you learn to export a WooCommerce customer list, you can use the exact same skills to export anything.
How to Export Your WooCommerce Customer List
- Install the pro versions of WP All Export and the WooCommerce Add-On.
- Go to All Export > New Export and choose WooCommerce Customers.
- Create filters, if needed.
- Use the Drag & Drop interface to select your customer export columns. You can also merge columns or create custom columns on the fly.
- Run your export and download your customer list.
Export a WooCommerce Customer List — Related Documents
The official documentation on how to export WooCommerce customers. This will give you a basic walkthrough of a customer export plus a description of advanced topics like filtering exports, setting advanced options, and exporting customer lists to different file types.
A shorter version of the preceding document, with an emphasis on obtain customer details by inquiry or a file export.
A complete description of WP All Export's WooCommerce customer export features and capabilities.
The official documentation for importing WooCommerce customers. This document walks you through the basics of importing customers. It also describes advanced topics like how to keep an old Customer ID after import and how to work with customer password data.
A shorter version of the preceding document.
Explains how to migrate WooCommerce customers, which really consists of exporting customers from one site and importing them to another site. This article describes how to do this with WP All Export and WP All Import using only a few clicks.
Export a WooCommerce Customer List — Related Videos