You have 4 ways to get customer details in WooCommerce:
- If you just want to check on the details of one customer, go to WooCommerce > Customers and click on that customer. If you have a lot of customers, you can use the built-in search tool to find the customer in question.
- If you want a quick data dump of all your customers, click the Download button in the same screen (i.e., WooCommerce > Customers). You can't control the column layout of this data dump, but you can apply simple filters.
- If you're looking to extract a more sophisticated set of customer details, you can in theory use the WooCommerce REST API, but this isn't recommended, since it requires programming skills. Besides, there are off-the-shelf plugins that will give you everything you need for much less effort.
- If you're looking for anything beyond options 1 and 2, the best export plugin on the market is WP All Export. It will do everything you can possibly want to do with customer details, usually in a few seconds.
Here are WP All Export's top features for exporting customer details:
- filter your WooCommerce customer details using anything from simple filters to the most complex filters imaginable;
- choose the exact customer columns that you want to export, then rearrange them in any way you wish;
- merge existing customer columns into new columns, create calculated columns, combine customer data with fixed labels, etc., all on the fly;
- export customer details added by third-party themes or plugins;
- run your WooCommerce customer exports automatically on a schedule;
- integrate your customer export data with thousands of external apps through Zapier;
- translate your customer details into foreign languages;
Put another way, if you need to do anything with WooCommerce customer details, this plugin can help you achieve it.
As an added benefit, you can use the same plugin to export WooCommerce orders, products, coupons, and reviews, as well as WordPress pages, posts, users, comments, etc. Learn these skills once, and you can use them with every type of data stored in WordPress or WooCommerce.
How to Get Customer Details in WooCommerce
- Install the pro versions of WP All Export and the WooCommerce Add-On.
- Navigate to All Export > New Export and choose WooCommerce Customers.
- Define and apply filters, if needed.
- Select and arrange your customer details columns using the Drag & Drop interface. This interface also lets you merge columns or create custom columns on the fly.
- Process your export and download your customer details.
How to Get Customer Details in WooCommerce — Related Documents
Export WooCommerce Customers to CSV, Excel, and XML
Learn how to export WooCommerce customers using the official documentation. This includes a basic walkthrough of a customer export plus advanced topics like filtering exports, setting advanced options, and exporting customer details to different file types.
Export WooCommerce Customers (plugin description)
A full description of WP All Export's WooCommerce customer export features and capabilities.
How to Export My WooCommerce Customer List
A short article on exporting a WooCommerce customer list, similar to this one but with a slightly different focus.
Import WooCommerce Customers
Learn how to import WooCommerce customers. Includes a basic walkthrough. Also describes advanced topics like how to keep an old Customer ID after import, and how to work with customer password data.
How to Import Customers into WooCommerce
A shorter walkthrough on importing WooCommerce customers.
How to Migrate WooCommerce Customers
Describes how to migrate WooCommerce customers, which consists of exporting customers from one site and importing them to another site. This article explains how to do this with WP All Export and WP All Import using only a few clicks.
How to Get Customer Details in WooCommerce — Related Videos