We just updated the WP All Import plugin and a few of the other add-ons. This post will give you a quick rundown of all the updates.
There was a problem where a " " would automatically be inserted into the post content, when it was originally left blank.
Log files were not being created since version 3.3.6 because session initialization was changed. This issue has been fixed and log files are now being created correctly.
When an image import uses a script such as: http://images.com/generate.php?size=120x200, the plugin now correctly detects the extension (.jpg, .png, etc.)
The plugin now displays the terms hierarchy correctly after a cron job has been run.
Previously, "&" symbols were being converted to "&" symbols. Now when the "&" symbol is wrapped in CDATA, it will remain a "&" symbol.
When the product attribute names were imported via XPath, the add-on would only select the first attribute in the chunk. Now it imports all applicable product attribute names.
Attributes with special characters such as "&" now import correctly.
The add-on now trims whitespace when importing these products, which allows searching for products to link by SKU, to work correctly.
We have added an option in the Record Matching section that allows you to update the stock and prices of variation by unchecking this option.
Now when this option is enabled, the WooCommerce add-on will read all of the elements.
Instead of manually having to download and install add-on updates, you can now do it via the WordPress dashboard.
When WP_DEBUG is enabled or the webserver is configured with error_reporting E_ALL, PHP error messages do not appear.
They now translate correctly and their hierarchy is correct on the manage categories/taxonomies screen in wp-admin.