Folks have been asking for this since the day WP All Export launched, and we think we finally figured it out.
Client Mode Exports
Exports can now be accessed by non-admins. You have complete control over which individual exports are available, and which user roles have access. When non-admins view these exports, they will be able to modify some of the export settings, run the export, and download the exported data. And that's it.
WP All Export Pro v1.6.3
- New Feature: Allow non-admins to run exports with Client Mode
- bug fix: incorrect number of processed entries when exporting items only once in multiple iterations
- bug fix: Google Merchant Center throws error on shipping length
- bug fix: state not saved for 'Fill in empty columns' and 'Display each repeater row in its own csv line' in ACF repeater fields
- bug fix: js error when removing filters
- bug fix: use wp_salt() when AUTH_SALT isn't defined
- bug fix: downloadable files aren't migrated properly in some cases
- bug fix: '0' is present in the 'Export the value returned by a PHP function' setting for Attachment fields
- bug fix: import template in bundle file not set to choose 'WooCommerce Reviews' when imported
- bug fix: featured and attached images options not working for image fields